Nabídek k zaměstnání (299) Počet poptávajících (17)
|zaměstnání||Advokátní koncipient(ka) M&A tím|
|pro společnost||FERRO Legal, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.|
|Popis práce||We are FERRO Legal - a law firm providing a high standard of legal services to entrepreneurs in the rapidly developing areas of technology, IP IT and e-commerce. As start-ups grow, they need different types of legal services as well as different protections and safeguards. At FERRO Legal, we aim to understand the businesses of our clients in order to effectively cover their day-to-day legal agendas and to find solutions to the new problems they face. Since the establishment of FERRO Legal in 2014, not only have we facilitated the growth of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Central Europe, provided daily legal services to various game studios, advised a successful fashion e-commerce business, but we have also assisted a private equity fund with its investment activities. While we focus on covering the Czech and Slovak market, the areas of law we specialize in need a global approach and we have built up professional relationships with several European, UK and US law firms enabling us to provide comprehensive services to our clients.
DIGITAL MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
BUSINESS STRATEGY & VENTURES
We are looking for a new motivated team member with excellent problem-solving skills who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is interested in a venture capital and start-ups environment.
As an Associate you will join our corporate team and provide legal advice on a variety of matters, such as M&A, corporate structuring, financing, employment matters, corporate housekeeping and OPS contracts (lease agreements, suppliers contracts).
We focus on continuous development of our skills and knowledge and innovative ways of cooperation and delivering value to technology projects.
What we offer:
- Exceptional experience and development of your skills in creative fields (not only) of law
- Competitive salary reflecting your motivation and maturity
- Long term cooperation
- Energy and team s focus on value creation and impact
What we expect of you:
- Czech University Master s degree of law
- Experience with or interest in corporate law, M&A, transactions
- 1or 2 years of working experience as an Associate or in-house lawyer
- Communication skills towards team members, ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to prioritize tasks of others based on their urgency and relevance
- Sharing knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Czech language
- Aligned with our values
- Providing day-to-day legal support to the corporate, M&A, transaction team of the technology start-ups
- Participating on cross-border M&A projects, coordination of clients group corporate housekeeping
- Drafting negotiation of transaction and corporate documentation
What you might like about FERRO Legal:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At FERRO Legal we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Easier Life: 25 days of paid vacation, home office, sick days
- Learning, personal development and professional growth
- Soft skills couching sessions
- An easy-to-access downtown office in Hub Hub
- Free lunches in the office (daily budget 250 CZK via Wolt app.); free beverage, fresh fruit, nuts and snacks in the office every day
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
|přibližná mzda||dle dohody|
|Místo výkonu práce||Praha 1|
|časové potřeby||pravidelně, pracovní doba|
|datum možného nástupu||dle dohody|
|kontaktní osoba||Zuzana Harmaňošová|
|Prostor www.juristic.cz je platforma pro výměnu a sdílení právních a s právem souvisejících informací. Projekt je výsledkem zájmové činnosti členů mezi něž patřila také Právnická fakulta Západočeské univerzity v Plzni. Děkujeme všem podporovatelům projektu, jímž se můžete stát i vy. Přebírání obsahu bez předchozího souhlasu není dovoleno.|
|Provozuje Spolek JURISTIC od roku 1999. ISSN 1802-789X. Technické záležitosti řeší administrátor.||Kontakt|